Putting a bed on risers is an excellent idea for extra storage space as well as stopping it
from rolling around.
Bed risers will accommodate a bed frame with castors or without castor wheels.
Many people today are looking for different ways to save space in their homes and bed
risers can help to do that.
One of the best places to store your items is under the bed. Bed risers are ideal for storing
different items and will save you a lot of space.
The bed risers have medical uses also:
By raising the head of the bed, the risers can help people suffering from back pains, acid
reflux, asthma, or other breathing problems. Even people with heart conditions will find it easier to sleep with
their head and chest elevated.
People with disabilities and the elderly can also benefit from bed risers, by
giving them more mobility to get in and out of a bed easier.
*Always seek medical advice first before using Bed Risers as an aid for medical conditions, injuries or
Bed Riser Features:
• Creates extra storage space underneath your bed, saving space in closets,
dressers, and more.
• Constructed from high impact plastic for years of reliable performance.
• Special Non-slip Rubberised base.
• 5 year Full Replacement Warranty.
• Each bed riser holds up to 500lb (225kg) each.
• Raises Furniture by 5 ¼” (132mm) or 3" (75mm) Slipstick Bed Risers have been designed so you can safely fit the
3" bed riser on top of the 5'' Bed Riser giving you a total height increase of 8 inches. (207mm).
• Suitable for Caster Wheels/Posts up to 3”(76mm)
• 1" (25mm) indentation in the top of each bed riser to securely hold the feet of the bed in place.
• Foam insert molds to all types of furniture legs and rollers.
• Sold as a set of four.
If you would like more info
go to our Frequently Asked Questions page.